Terms and Conditions
Face masks and physical distancing are REQUIRED in California
The state of California requires face masks and physical distancing. Our company and staff adhere to the state requirements. In order to keep both our staff and customers safe passengers traveling with us must wear a mask and keep physically distanced the entire time they are on board our vehicles. No exceptions.
Below are the terms and conditions and payment policy. By making a reservation with our company, you agree that you have read and understand all of the items listed below and agree to them.
- The legal drinking age in California is 21 years of age or older. By being on our wine tour, you are representing yourself to be of such legal age, and therefore agree to hold harmless Wine Country Journeys LLC from any claims that may arise from any misrepresentations made.
- Wine tours are for persons 21 years of age and older (no exceptions), as of the tour departure date. Wine Country Journeys LLC is not required to check your ID since we do not serve alcohol and minors are not onboard. However, the guide reserves the right to see your ID if they deem appropriate.
- Make sure to have your valid photo ID with you. Wineries are required to check your ID before serving you, and they do, regardless of how old you look. No refunds are given if you do not have your ID.
- Wine Country Journeys LLC is not responsible for any wineries determination, of any person, not to be served alcohol, for any reason. No refund will be given.
- CA has a strict DUI policy. We do not believe anyone should drive after a day of wine tasting, which is why we offer door to door service from most locations (including hotels, vacation rentals and private residences). If you opt to meet up with our tour in a different location other than your lodging, you are responsible for finding your own safe transportation back to your lodging.
- Drinking alcohol may impair your judgement. You are responsible for your own actions and agree to hold Wine Country Journeys harmless.
- Since we pick-up from different lodgings (as opposed to prearranged meeting locations), our pickup times vary to accommodate each day’s individual itinerary. Confirmation of your exact pickup time will be provided the evening (between 5-7:30 PM) prior to the departure date. If you have any questions or changes to the pickup, please call (707) 478-7317 or email WCJourneys@gmail.com. If we cannot accommodate your new lodging pick-up, you may cancel. However, if it is within the cancellation policy period (the last 7 days before the tour date), you will be charged according to the policy.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are in the correct pickup location at the correct time. We ask that you please be ready 10 minutes before your pickup time. If you are not ready and waiting during your pick-up time, the guide has the right to leave you behind. You will be considered a no show and charged the full amount.
- Duration of wine tour hours are based on approximation. In general, pickups are between 8:45 and 10:45 depending upon location. For most tour types, we plan to arrive at the first winery by 11 AM and leave the last winery around 4:00 PM. In general, drop-offs are between 4:00-7:00 PM depending upon location. However, we do not guarantee your drop-off time. Therefore, if you have made reservations for after the tour, we are not responsible should you not be back in time that reservation.
- Tours may include some element of risk, including but not limited to, slips, falls, snake bites, bee stings, etc. We assume no liability for injuries sustained while on the tour.
- Responsible drinking and appropriate behavior is expected. Inappropriate behavior toward anyone on the tour (guide, other guests, wineries, etc) will not be tolerated and may result in leaving the tour early. You will still be charged the full amount.
- Each individual agrees to pay for any and all damage and/or any special cleaning to the vehicle which results, or is required, due to their conduct. Specifically, such damage includes, but is not limited to, burns, spillage, vomiting, broken glassware, scratches, stains and broken windows, seats, mirrors, vents and cup holders. Each individual agrees that the charges for such repairs (actual repair cost plus loss time of vehicle) and/or any special cleaning ($350.00) will be assessed to the credit card for the individual or booking party. In the event that credit card is not able to be charged, you agree to remit payment for damages/cleaning within 7 (seven) calendar days of the date of the event.
- No smoking or vaping allowed in any of our tour vehicles.
- No animals allowed on the tour, except properly papered service dogs. Sorry, other service animals are not allowed, due to commercial vehicle licensing/CHP rules.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included (but always appreciated). We firmly believe that gratuity should be earned.
- All transactions will be conducted in United States currency, U.S. Dollars.
- Payment is due upon services rendered.
- We accept Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Debit only.
- Sorry, we do not accept American Express or any type of checks (personal, cashiers, travel, etc.).