Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- A valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking to hold a reservation. No charge will be processed until services rendered, with the exception of the cancellation policy (see below).
- Payment is due at the end of the tour. At that time, as a courtesy, each guest may pay individually if they would like. However, the booking party is ultimately responsible for the entire payment for the spaces they reserved with their credit card.
- We require a valid phone number and email address at the time of reservation. If we cannot reach you by the contact information you have provided, your reservation will be considered incomplete and cancelled.
Tour Operator Cancellation:
- Wine Country Journeys LLC is not responsible for any cancellations or modifications of tours due to weather condition, road hazards, vehicle breakdowns, or other unforeseen conditions that may hinder the ability for the tour to take place as scheduled.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical breakdowns and circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, if cancelled, you will not be charged. Or if you prefer, we will reschedule your tour. Wine Country Journeys LLC will not be responsible for any additional expenses you may incur.
- No charge for cancellations greater than 7 calendar days prior to tour departure date.
- Cancellations less than 7 calendar days, but greater than 48 hours prior to the tour date, will be charged at 100% of the total reservation amount. A gift certificate for the same dollar amount will be issued. It may be applied toward a future tour with us.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the tour date (and all no-shows) will be charged 100% of the total reservation amount.
- Reducing the number of guests in your group on our Shared Group Tour will be handled the same as the cancellations noted above.
- Reducing the number of guests on a Private Tour does not affect the base rate charged. The per person portion of the rate will be handled the same as the cancellations noted above.
- Reducing the number of guests on Private Event Transportation does not effect the rate charged since it is booked at an hourly rate.
Sometimes unplanned events happen (such as travel delays, job loss, medical issues or even a death in the family) that cause you to have to cancel your reservation. While we understand and sympathize with you, we are a small company and all cancellations greatly effect us when we cannot rebook your space. Therefore, we are unable to waive our cancellation policy for any reason.