Not Currently Accepting Reservations
During our temporary closure, to reduce operational costs, we have temporarily suspended our operating authority and therefore are not allowed to take future reservations at this time. Once we have a definite reopening date, we will reinstate our operating authority and begin taking future reservations at that time. We will continue to update our status on our social media and here on the website.
If you wish to check availability or make reservations, we currently accept them by:
Phone: (707) 478-7317
Hours of Operation
- Hours: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Pacific Time
- Open: 7 days a week, year round (excluding the following holidays)
01/01 New Years Day
07/04 Independence Day
11/25 Thanksgiving Day
12/31 New Years Eve
Not Currently Operating Wine Tours
While we cannot wait until we can share Sonoma’s Wine Country with you again, please note we are currently still not allowed to reopen as of yet. We do update this website as new information becomes available, so check back frequently! Status Update
To check AVAILABILITY for you, we need to know all of the following info:
- Tour type (shared or private)
- Date(s) requested
- Number of guests in your group
- Both the town and address you need to be picked up from
To make RESERVATIONS (after checking availability) you will need to provide this additional info:
- Credit Card Information (we accept Visa, M/C and Discover)
Name of card holder
3 Digit code of back
Billing zip code
- Cell phone number (to call you the night before with your exact pick-up time)
- Email address (to email you a reservation confirmation and the pick-up time info the night before the tour)
- Name(s) of the other guest(s) in your group (both first and last)
- Reason for trip (special occasion, vacation, work, etc)
- Where everyone is from
- Have you visited Sonoma Wine Country before
- What types of wines do you typically drink
- How did you hear about us
Please note: being a small company, at times we can book up months in advance, especially for weekends during peak season. We strongly encourage you to make advanced reservations for our Sonoma wine tours.
Off Peak – December and January. While we always recommend advanced reservations, during this season we can generally accommodate last minute bookings (especially mid week).
Regular – February through June. We recommend making advanced reservations, especially for Friday through Monday bookings.
Peak – July through November. We strongly recommend making advanced reservations very early for both the best pricing and greatest availability.
Need more information?
Feel free to contact us by phone or email, we are always happy to talk with you! Or if you prefer, try looking on these pages:
Tours & Prices
Terms and Conditions*
*When making a reservation, you agree that you have read and accept both our terms and conditions as well as our cancellation policy.