We can pick-up from many location types such as hotels, motels, B&Bs, vacation rentals, AirBnBs, private residences, public transportation stops and parking lots. However, we only offer pick-ups from the main downtown area of San Francisco. The geographical boundaries are noted below. However, it you are not familiar with San Francisco, just call or email us with an address and we will be happy to let you know if it is within our pick-up area. If it is not an address we can accommodate, we will let you know the closest location we can accommodate and perhaps you can take BART, Muni or a taxi to meet us.
Geographical Boundaries for Downtown:
- Western Border – Van Ness Ave.
- Southern Border – one block north of Market Street
- Eastern Border – The Embarcadero
- Northern Border – The Bay
- The Marina District along Lombard
Note: Staying within this area does not necessarily mean we can pick-up directly from your lodging. An exact address is required for us to confirm.
Downtown Area (with approx. pick-up/drop-off time):
Rate: $195/person including all the tasting fees! (Check here for current specials)
On the night before your tour, we will contact you by phone and email to provide you with an exact pick-up time.
Areas We Do Not Cover
- SFO (San Francisco International Airport) – We do not offer pick-ups from any airport
- Areas in San Francisco that are designated “no buses” or “no tours.” While we do not operate any large buses, commercial licensing for transportation of passengers considers vans with seating for more than 8 passengers including the driver, a “bus” and therefore applies to our vehicle.