This page answers some general FAQs. For all other frequently asked questions, they are broken into sections for ease of locating what you are looking for. And if you don’t happen to find your answer(s), please send us a quick email at WCJourneys@gmail.com, or give us a call at (707) 478-7317, we are always happy to talk with you!
A sweater or Jacket. The weather in Sonoma Wine Country can change throughout the day, even in warm summer months when our coastal fog rolls in acting as a natural air conditioner.
A camera. There are many great photo opportunities and if you want to be in the photos, your guide would be happy to play photographer!
Your legal photo ID. California law requires you to be a minimum of 21 years of age to drink alcohol. The wineries are required to check your ID.
Only if they are 21 years old, or older. Sorry, no one under 21 is allowed on our wine tours, including infants.
No, pets are allowed. For the safety and comfort of other guests, we do not allow any animals on board our vehicles.
Yes, we can accommodate properly papered/registered service dogs and you MUST let us know when booking your reservation so we may properly plan for your service dog on the vehicle. All paperwork must be presented for verification prior to boarding the vehicle.
Our wine tours are a relaxed atmosphere and therefore casual dress is acceptable. Even shorts are just fine. However, we do suggest layering your clothes, as it may be chilly in the morning inside the tasting room or barrel room and then hot outside midday in the sun.
There is no drinking of alcohol allowed onboard our vehicles at any time. In fact, many guests find that the amount of wine they are served after visiting all of the wineries is more than plenty. Remember, our wine tours are for guests wanting to visit the wine country in a relaxed atmosphere and are not designed as party buses.
No smoking or vaping is allowed onboard our vehicles at any time. This is true for all types, including (but not limited to) tobacco and marijuana.
Most of the time tips are not expected at the wineries. However, feel free to tip anyone you like.
Always appreciated! Unlike many companies, we do not add a mandatory gratuity onto the tour price. We believe tips should be earned! Giving your guide a nice tip is a great way to let them know they did a great job, and to express how much you enjoyed your tour with them!
Why Should I Use Your Company?
- Best Sonoma Wine Country experience (see our reviews)!
- Experts in the area we serve – exclusively Sonoma County
- Fun, friendly and very knowledgeable guide(s).
- Established personal relationships with our preferred wineries, which ensures they provide you a great experience.
- Reliability. Our tours run regardless of the number of guests. We do not have a minimum number required!
- Meticulously cared for vehicles. All late model vehicles with nice amenities.
- Vehicle maintenance. Our vehicles are regularly serviced at the dealership and our vans are CHP inspected annually.
- Safety. Our drivers have great driving records and participate in random drug testing in accordance with State law.
- Fully licensed and insured. Regulated by the California DMV, CHP and CPUC (TCP #26032-S).